Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hey everyone! I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself, I’m Elizabeth Campos and I have been given the wonderful opportunity to work with Eva, Sarah and the whole A Fairytale Wedding staff. I am truly excited for this opportunity as I mentioned and I plan to be a positive addition to this already incredible team. I have many great ideas for this blog, hopefully everyone who is a faithful reader or anyone who may just come across this blog will enjoy it. Some ideas that I have thought about are to have each week a new wedding theme that I have created and in doing this I hope to bring new ideas to brides and others who come across this site. Some other things that will be posted on the blog are pictures, ideas and other important information. Thank you for your support and if anyone has other ideas, questions, etc. please feel free to email me at elizabeth@afairytalewedding.com

thank you
-Elizabeth Campos

No comments:

Post a Comment